VIDEORECIPE The best homemade Ceasar dressing recipe
Ceasar dressing is a must in every kitchen! It doesn't work only with the Ceasar salad, you can also use it with different dishes. With this easy recipe, learn how to make the best homemade Ceasar dressing. Don't miss it!
number of servings
- 1 can anchovies in olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- lemon juice
- 2 egg yolks
- 250 ml olive oil
- 3 tablespoon ground Parmesan cheese
Grind or finely chop the anchovies.
Add the chopped garlic, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, egg yolks, ground parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix together until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
Enjoy the Caesar dressing!