Bacon Quiche Tarts
This recipe is presented by Eggland’s Best. You had us at bacon. Then you sealed the deal with fluffy, flaky crescent rolls melded into easy-to-eat muffin cups. These tarts are a convenient grab-and-go breakfast idea during the busy workweek or an appetizer any time of day.
- 6 ounce cream cheese
- 5 teaspoon 2% low-fat milk
- 2 large eggland's best eggs
- 1⁄2 Cup colby cheese, shredded
- 2 tbl green pepper, chopped
- 1 tbl onion, finely chopped
- 1 Package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and milk until smooth.
Add the Eggland’s Best eggs, cheese, green pepper, and onion.
Separate the dough into eight triangles; press the triangles onto the bottom and up the sides of the greased muffin cups.
Sprinkle half of the bacon into the cups.
Pour the egg mixture over the bacon; top with the remaining bacon.
Bake uncovered at 375ºF for 18-22 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm.