Healthy Chunky Gluten Free Granola
This gluten-free granola is an exciting mix of flavors. It brings together nuts, Seeds, dried fruits and honey, baked to crunchy perfection. A great start to a healthy day, you can serve it with milk, yogurt or even as a snack on its own.
- 3 cups of gluten-free oats
- 1 cup of assorted mixed nuts (almonds, walnuts pecans) coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup of mixed seeds (pumpkin, sunflower flax seeds)
- 1⁄2 cup of coconut flakes
- 1⁄4 cup of Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1⁄4 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of mixed dried fruits (raisins, cranberries apricots) chopped
Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine the oats, nuts, seeds, coconut flakes, and salt.
Add the melted coconut oil, honey (or maple syrup), and vanilla extract to the oat mixtre. Stir well until all the ingredients are coated in the wet mixture.
Spread the granola mixture evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the granola is golden brown, stirring once midway to ensure that the granola is evenly baked.
Remove from the oven and let it cool completely. Once cooled, add the mixed dried fruits.
The granola can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.