Chicken and Greens Salad with Tahini Dressing
A healthy chicken and greens salad recipe. You’ll need to make a batch of Tahini Dressing for tossing.
number of servings
- 6 cup chopped salad greens, such as baby kale or red leaf lettuce
- 2 cup shredded savoy cabbage
- 2 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1⁄3 cup tahini dressing, plus more for passing
- 1⁄2 english cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
Trim and tear the leaves of the salad greens into bite-sized pieces.
Place the salad greens in a wide, shallow salad bowl, drizzle with a little dressing, and toss to coat.
Scatter with the cucumber, chicken, and green onion. Serve, passing additional dressing on the side.