VIDEORECIPE Traditional roasted cauliflower recipe
One of the tastiest vegetables to roast, in my opinion! The trick is to use a hot oven so you get caramelised edges before the inside turns into a soggy mess.
The recipe can be found in this article
Healthy and Flavourful: Easy Cauliflower Recipes for Every Meal of the Day
- 1 head large cauliflower
- florets cut into (see my easy method)
- 21⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp EACH salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic(finely minced)
- 1 tablespoon parsley(roughly chopped)
- for sprinkling (optional)
PARMESAN FLAVOUR OPTION
- 2 tablespoon parmesan finely grated
- 3 tablespoon Panko breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F (200°C fan).Toss cauliflower in a large bowl with oil, salt, pepper and garlic if using. (You can do this on the tray, but you’ll need more oil). Add parmesan and Panko breadcrumbs at this point, if using.
Spread on tray. Roast 20 minutes. Flip cauliflower, roast a further 5 minutes until you have golden edges and it’s soft all the way through.
Serve immediately, sprinkled with parsley if using