VIDEORECIPE Quick and tasty chickpea curry
Enjoy this easy and quick recipe!
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil with turmeric
- 1 Cup onion
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 3 cups of cooked chickpeas
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Curry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of ground coriander seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper or paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Cup coconut milk powder
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1 Panamanian or spicy chili
- Chopped fresh cilantro
In a preheated pan add coconut oil with turmeric, onion, ginger, and garlic. Stir and cook until golden.
Add the cooked chickpeas, cumin, curry, salt, cayenne pepper or paprika, black pepper, coriander seeds, and tomato paste.
In a bolw mix water and coconut milk powder.
Add the coconut milk and Panamanian or spicy chili. Stir and let cook for 30 minutes under lower heat.
Add chopped fresh coriander and mix. Ready to serve!