Easy Chicken Pho
For this quick and easy chicken pho recipe, you’ll need rice vermicelli noodles, shredded meat from a rotisserie chicken, chicken broth, ginger, Asian fish sauce, basil, cilantro, mung bean sprouts, hoisin sauce, and Sriracha.
number of servings
- 6 ounce dried rice vermicelli
- 4 cup low-sodium chicken broth or stock
- 1 tsp crystal sugar
- 1 pc fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 sprig fresh basil
- 1 a handful mung bean sprouts
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 4 sprig coriander
- 1 tbl asian fish sauce
- sriracha hot sauce
- hoisin sauce
Cook noodles and divide between two bowls.
Bring chicken broth to a boil and add sugar and ginger. Simmer to 3 minutes and add the shredded chicken. Remove from heat and ladle over the noodles.
Squeeze a lime wedge over the top of each bowl. Garnish with the remaining ingredients and serve with the remaining lime wedges.