VIDEORECIPE Delicious Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff with Mushrooms
Enjoy this easy and tasty recipe
number of servings
- 2 pounds beef chuck stew meat
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 1 red onion
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley roughly chopped
Slice the cremini mushrooms.
Dice the red onion in medium-small pieces.
Add the beef, onion, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, 1/4 water, and Worcestershire sauce to a slow cooker and season with salt and pepper. Stir, cover, and cook on high for 5 hours.
Cook the egg noodles for 15 minutes.
When the stroganoff is done cooking, stir in the sour cream.
Serve over the egg noodles and garnish with the chopped parsley.