VIDEORECIPE Thai Chicken Salad
A zesty summer salad, simple to make with a few ingredients.
number of servings
- 3 romaine hearts
- 1 paprika
- 2 tbl fish sauce
- 2 tbl lemon juice
- 2 tbl coconut sugar
- 2 shallots
- 200 g chicken breasts
- 1 tsp Thai spices
- 1 tbl wok oil with lemongrass
1. Cut up the romaine hearts and bell pepper into a bowl.
2. To prepare the dressing, combine the fish sauce, lemon juice, coconut sugar, and chopped-up shallots.
3. Season the chicken breasts with the Thai spices.
4. Pre-heat your pan, and fry the chicken breasts on the wok oil for about six minutes on each side, till brown.
5. Cut the fried chicken breasts into slices.
6. Add the dressing and chicken breasts to the vegetables and mix.
7. Serve and enjoy!