Delicious parmesan couscous to go with every meal.
The recipe can be found in this article
Knowing how to cook a turkey well is a culinary skill everyone should have. Otherwise, what will you do for Thanksgiving?
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 tbl butter
- 1 packing uncooked couscous
- cup grated parmesan
- 1 tbl fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbl olive oil
- tsp ground pepper
Add your stock or water into a saucepan with a few drops of olive oil and a pinch of salt, then bring to the boil.
2. Add the couscous to your boiling pot. Cover and remove from the heat.
3. Let the couscous sit for 10 minutes, or until it has fully absorbed the liquid.
4. Fluff, then add the remaining ingredients