Deli-Style Tuna Sandwich
Tuna packed in olive oil is the heart of this deli-style tuna sandwich, with mayo, Dijon mustard, chopped cornichons and pepperoncini, and shredded iceberg on white toast.
- 1 can tuna in olive oil, not drained
- 3 tbl mayonnaise
- 1 tbl Dijon mustard
- 8 cornichon pickles, chopped
- 6 pepperoncini peppers, chopped
- 4 Slice of white bread, toasted
- 2 Cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- Salt and black pepper
Mash up the tuna with the pickles and peppers, then add the mustard and mayo and some salt and pepper to taste.
Divide mixture between the two sandwiches and pile the lettuce on top.