VIDEORECIPE How to prepare the original tonkatsu sauce?
The tonkatsu sauce is delicious and is perfect for your katsu and almost all Asian food. Learn how to prepare it with this easy recipe here!
- 2 tablespoon Japanese Usta Sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Karashi Japanese Hot Mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground sesame seeds
- 0.13 teaspoon grated garlic
Add all of the ingredients together in a bowl
Serve or keep in the refrigerator for up to a week.